Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Detective Conan – 578


Cheers! This time, I solved everything on my own! And this is why I know Detective Conan has become so predictable now. =w=b


OP: "As the Dew" by Garnet Crow – I'm not particularly interested with the Garnet Crow's songs. She does have good songs but I think what made me like it this time was because of Detective Conan's opening music video. It really felt well with the synchronization of the sadness in the vid.


「危機呼ぶ赤い前兆(オーメン)」Kiki Yobu Akai Zenchou (OOMEN)
"Crisis Summoned by the Red Omen"

What I first thought about this was making this a more of a sad ending like the passerby's death would be coming tomorrow while his granddaughter was hospitalized. What's more that would help me think that he would kill tomorrow is because he repeated most of what the other guy said over the phone while the passerby was treating them.

Well, there isn't much anything to say about this episode except its highlights for the next case and Akai Shuichi's comeback. I really am excited over the Black Organization plot that it's been having for hundreds of episodes and that's probably the only thing that's making me watch this show. I really am hoping that it'd end sooner and finish great for making us, Detective Conan fans, wait for years! (I mean, Conan should have his birthday come right now. He's been 7 years old for years already, and thinking about the timeline is a bit ironic for this mystery series.)


ED: "Hello Mr.my Yesterday" by Hundred Percent Free — While the title was nice (same with the song), it felt really weird for a guy to say "Mr. My Yesterday." Well, anyway, I couldn't probably think well if a girl were singing it as well. The singer really gave a nice touch, and it was in fact, enough for me to feel the "distance" of Shinichi and Ran.


Preview: "The Suggestion of Black Thirteen" — Now, I think Akai and Bourbon will play a great role next week. I'm expecting a lot from them! (And still thinking that Akai has his memory "recovered" that'll really give everyone a "BOOM!" [Coincidentally, it's a nice pun for the next episode.])
blog comments powered by Disqus