Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hayate no Gotoku! – 01

I should put some thought on what to put here.

The story sure has gotten deep…

Go Nagi!

Second Impression:

It really is a hilarious anime, and probably goes more than the word unbelievable. Well, regardless of that, it seemed like the introduction (robot “fight”) really need some nice build up. Well, it’s either I have some bad sense of humor or it’s just that it isn’t my first impression anymore that I’ve gotten really bored of it.

If only I could disable the subs and effin' remove that thing.

OP: "Hayate no Gotoku! (ハヤテのごとく!)" by KOTOKO — Can’t really say it’s “typical” but I could somehow say that it depicts something greatly. And it seems like, after hearing the OP over and over again, I’ve gotten bored of how the OP starts. I blame my late anime review...

And this is when someone falls in love... supposedly

Hayate, NOOOO!

To begin with, Hayate is a poor boy, who was “abandoned” (in some way) by his parents with a huge debt, but still hopeful and tries to keep on doing what he could for living. I really do think that Hayate is a very unlucky guy to have parents like that. Still, that’s not just it, he also seems to have some friends that don’t care about poor people or even show a hint of sympathy (except for the girl who was trying to reach her hand out to talk to Hayate; it has interested me a lot and hope that this girl will appear in the later episodes).

OMGNOWAI!!

As it turns out, he meets up with the said “gentlemen” that’d pick up Hayate as the exchange for the huge debt. Hayate jumps to the window to escape from the evil gentlemen, and there, he goes to the park and meets up with Nagi Sanzenin, a kid [in question (?)] from a rich family. This is destiny… sadly.

we need moar angelz.

While the story goes mad with Hayate having an evil angel and a devil, who thinks that kidnapping is going too far, I must be dreaming. Well, at least that’s not just it—when Hayate asks Nagi to go out with him, the story really got deep. Risk his life? OK…

Generally, I could say that the story was good but there was nothing particular that’s worth mentioning except the Santa Clause incident, and some (lulz) yaoi.

Santa Clause angry!!

ED: "Proof" by MELL — A really nice song but this time, I can assure you, this has become typical, currently. When Hayate was aired, I don’t know if this is still considered typical but this song really reminds me of the Shakugan no Shana OVA.

Kawaii!

So, why the second impression? Well, actually, I’ve already seen Hayate, half of the first season and “dropped” it because I was somewhat busy. Few days ago, I was told by my friend to see a certain episode to compare “it” with “her” and there, I somehow got engaged with Hayate again just by seeing a single episode in the second season.

But why the sadly about the “destiny” part? Apparently, I never liked Hayate x Nagi. It’s not that about their appearance (or how they’re empty-heads or, probably, nuts, too). I just get the feeling that’s been irking me a lot in the later episodes.

"Eww." Not really.
blog comments powered by Disqus